Rachel Kiwi maintains a diverse entertainment and media practice with experience advising on licensing, acquisition, disposition, financing and exploitation of entertainment properties for film, television and live stage productions. Her clients include talent, executives, underlying rights holders, authors and investors in entertainment projects of all types. Rachel has also served as production counsel for theater productions, independent films and television programs. In addition, she has been involved in structuring acquisitions, sales and joint ventures of entertainment businesses, as well as entertainment-related investment fund formations.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., Editor in Chief, Columbia Journal of Law & the Arts
- Columbia University, B.A.
- The Supreme Court of Israel
- Named to "Up Next" list of emerging leaders in entertainment law in Variety's “Legal Impact Report” (2019)
- Named "New York Metro Rising Star" in Entertainment & Sports by Thomson Reuters (2017-2018)