Mary Jean Kim’s practice focuses on general commercial litigation and intellectual property matters. She also has experience with white collar criminal defense, internal investigations, and responding to government inquiries. Prior to joining Loeb, Mary Jean clerked in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mary Jean is a contributing writer for Loeb & Loeb’s IP/Entertainment Case Law Weekly Update for Content Creators, Owners and Distributors. She also maintains an active pro bono practice in which she represents a death row inmate in Alabama seeking post-conviction relief.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Bucknell University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Named "New York Metro Rising Star" in Business Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2022)
- Selected as a Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Pathfinder (2022)
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York (KALAGNY)