Jennifer Jason maintains a broad litigation practice, with an emphasis on intellectual property and commercial business litigation. Jennifer has advised record producers, book publishers, studios, and production companies in a variety of copyright infringement issues, including those involving iconic photographs, unfair competition claims and trade dress actions. She also has experience representing clients in commercial business disputes.
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., Editor, Southern California Law Review
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Named "Southern California Rising Star" in Business Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2014-2018)
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association