Allen Hubsch has been a real estate lawyer in Los Angeles for more than 30 years. He has maintained a diverse practice, while developing a unique focus representing owners and operators of motion picture theatres, concert venues, Broadway-style theatres and sports venues across the United States. He represents clients in connection with leasing, purchases and sales, financings, and joint ventures, including multi-property and multi-state transactions. He is a graduate of Harvard Law School, Oxford University and Duke University.
I help my clients adapt to a constantly changing real estate market, including the shifting retail and entertainment landscape.
He provides strategic counsel on commercial contracts, commercial financing, land use, taxation of real property, easements and rights of way, formation of partnerships and LLCs, foreclosure and creditors’ rights, bankruptcy issues, and government contracting.
Allen also has considerable experience in the energy, infrastructure, water rights and natural resources sectors.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Duke University, B.A., summa cum laude
- University of Oxford, Roger Alan Opel Scholar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Supreme Court of California
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Real Estate, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2017 edition)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Part President, Harvard Law School Association of Southern California
- Member, British American Bar Association of Southern California
- Member, Real Property and Business Sections, California State Bar