Di Fu maintains a broad-based international private client practice, focusing primarily on U.S. tax planning for international clients ranging from established global families with substantial wealth, successful entrepreneurs, private family offices, and leading international trust companies.
Di assists multinational clients to achieve tax planning efficiency in the U.S. through establishing, restructuring and implementing customized planning and strategies. She provides comprehensive legal strategies and structures to assist clients in achieving their overall goals in wealth succession by considering all relevant business, tax and immigration aspects at play. Di also closely monitors changes in the U.S. tax laws and adjusts existing structures as needed.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Taxation, LL.M., High Honors
- The Ohio State University, B.S., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Mandarin Chinese
- Named among Legal Week’s Private Equity Ones to Watch (2019)