Nathan Drake is an entertainment lawyer with a robust practice focusing on intellectual property, branding and corporate matters. In addition to negotiating entertainment-related agreements, including publishing, production, management, recording, distribution, sponsorship and licensing agreements, Nathan also provides clients with catered advice and guidance on live performance engagements and brand protection.
On the corporate side of his practice, Nathan counsels start-up and existing companies in connection with corporate formation and structuring, re-structuring, winding up and dissolution.
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D.
- Belmont University, B.B.A.
- Member, Country Music Association
- Member, Copyright Society of the South
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, Tenessee Bar Association
- Member, Entertainment and Sports Law Section, Tenessee Bar Association
- Member, Troubadour Society
- Nashville Emerging Leaders, Class of 2017 Member