Joe De Vesta practices commercial real estate law, concentrating on the leasing of office and retail space on behalf of landlords and tenants, the financing of property acquisition and construction projects on behalf of lenders and borrowers and the buying and selling of commercial and residential real property on behalf of purchasers and sellers.
- University of Florida Law School, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.A.
- New York
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Real Estate, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2018 edition)
- Named "New York Metro Rising Star" in Real Estate by Thomson Reuters (2014)
- Member, New York State Bar Association