Greg Dawley is a seasoned litigation lawyer with more than 30 years of experience focusing on real estate, insurance defense and escrow negligence matters. A major aspect of his practice includes advising insurers and insureds in a wide range of title insurance issues, including providing coverage opinions and handling coverage and insurance claim matters.
Greg also has experience preparing and issuing title insurance policies on residential sales, acquisitions and construction loans.
- California Polytechnic State University, B.A.
- Whittier College School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California