Bennet Davis engages in a broad-based real estate practice. He has experience representing clients in the acquisition, disposition and financing of multifamily, commercial, retail and mixed-use properties. He also has experience representing landlords and tenants in the leasing of commercial and retail properties.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with honors
- University of Central Florida, B.A.
- New York
- Legal Extern, U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- Judicial Intern, Chambers of the Honorable Marcy L. Kahn
- Judicial Intern, Chambers of the Honorable Rosalyn H. Richter