Eve Costopoulos leads a strategic practice that focuses on managing complex legal, compliance and ethics issues in the life sciences industry. She has held senior executive positions at a variety of life sciences companies and has extensive experience developing, implementing and managing compliance and legal activities for small, mid-size and large life science companies as well as managing corporate internal audit programs. She advises and trains management teams and boards of directors on their fiduciary duties and legal obligations relating to compliance program implementation.
She has significant legal experience in key life sciences risk areas, including fraud and abuse, FDA Regulatory, and commercial transactions and interacts with regulatory agencies. She has managed internal investigations arising from commercial and R&D activities, and has conducted monitoring programs and due diligence activities. She negotiates and drafts agreements with vendors, consultants and third-parties with respect to commercial and R&D activities. She has advised clients on managing and resolving activist shareholder complaints and handles litigation and intellectual property disputes.
Eve has made numerous presentations relating to compliance and legal matters in life science companies. She is a collaborative leader with proven ability to build high-performing cross-functional teams and to influence and facilitate strategic and cultural change across diverse, global business operations and drive solution-oriented results.
- Seton Hall University Law School, J.D., Associate Editor, Seton Hall University Law Review
- Rutgers University, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- New Jersey
- Honoree, YWCA Tribute to Women and Industry (2008)
- Honoree, Executive Women of New Jersey’s “Salute to the Policy Makers” (2006)
- Member, PCF - Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum
- Board Member, Community Hope (2011-Present)
- Board Member, Arts Council for the Morris Area (2000-2011)
- Advisory Board Member, Seton Hall University School of Law Healthcare Compliance Certification Program (2010)