Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) 22nd Annual Winter Leadership Conference.
From the conference website:
Don't miss ABI's 22nd Annual Winter Leadership Conference where you will hear from some of the top insolvency and restructuring experts on issues confronting the profession, this year's conference will also feature a luncheon keynote by David C. Vladeck, one of the nations most prominent public interest litigators, and now Director of the Bureau of Consumer Protection of the Federal Trade Commission. Concurrent panel sessions at the conference include:
- The ABI Great Debates
- Commercial Real Estate: The Next Tsunami Approaches
- Ponzi Scheme Cases: A New Look At Potential Sources of Recovery
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Proofs of Claim, Claims Objections and Amendments to Rules 3001, 3002
- Ethical Limitations in Zealous Advocacy
- Attacking the Secured Lender: New Ideas for an Old Strategy
- Mass Torts/Class Actions and Other Issues That May Arise From the Gulf Oil Crisis
- Consumer Bankruptcy Cases Year in Review: A Look at Supreme Court and Appellate Decisions
- Professional Fees in Mega-Chapter 11 Cases: Reasonable or Out of Control?
- Real Estate: Tranche Warfare
- Hot Topics: Views From Bench
The conference will also include a final night dinner gala featuring comedian Frank Caliendo and the sounds of ABI's rock-n-roll band, the Indubitable Equivalents.