Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the ACG Los Angeles panel - From Both Sides: Unique Perspectives on Lower Middle Market Private Equity
From the event website:
The panel will discuss the lower middle market private equity environment from both sides by looking at the deals and post deals from a CEO as well as a fund perspective.
- Current environment in the lower middle market private equity space
- Valuation trends in the market and how this is impacting expected returns in the middle market space
- What are some typical challenges that PE firms face in the lower middle market? How can CEOs of portfolio companies respond?
- How do lower middle market PE firms differentiate themselves? What are the varying operating models?
- Performance of the current portfolio companies relative to expectations
- Where do we go from here?
For more information, including how to register, please visit the event website.