Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the 2012 National Hydropower Association Annual Conference, “The Future of Energy is Clear.”
From the conference website:
The 2012 National Hydropower Association annual conference program will provide a unique opportunity to hear first-hand from the Administration, Congress, federal regulators and resource agencies on the issues and policies that directly affect your individual businesses and projects.
2012's unprecedented event will include more than 20 sessions and over 100 speakers and will offer unrivaled opportunities for hydro professionals to:
- Network with hundreds of industry colleagues
- Build relationships with lawmakers in the NEW Congress
- Connect with FERC staff to get answers to your license-related questions
- Gain the latest insight on how new projects are moving forward
- Learn about innovative and high quality work going on throughout the industry
For more information, including how to register, please see the National Hydropower Association website.