Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to be a sponsor of iGlobal Fourm 5th Real Estate Private Equity Summit.
From the conference website:
The Summit series has turned into a flagship event for the industry assembling some of the largest institutional investors, asset managers, hedge funds, private equity firms, investment banks, and real estate investors. This year, the event will examine in great detail the changing economic environment, PERE fund management performance, and profile the best practice strategies in private equity real estate markets. This senior-level forum will once again be the premier platform to unite Corporate & Public Pension Plans, Foundations & Endowments, Insurance Companies, Private Equity Real Estate Firms, R.E.I.T’s, Real Estate Venture Capitalists, Investment Banks, Distressed Debt Firms and Investors, Hedge Funds, Real Estate Asset Management Firms, and Commercial Real Estate Executives & Advisors.
Key topics that will be covered at the upcoming 5th Real Estate Private Equity Summit include:
- Industry Overview: Assets under Management, Fundraising, Performance, Distressed RE, Funds of Funds
- Investors' Intentions for Private Equity Real Estate Investing
- PERE Fund Management Performance for the Coming Year
- Using Best Practices to Allocate Risk in Private Equity Real Estate
- Examining Global Private Equity Real Estate Opportunities and Strategic Areas for Investment
- Government Regulatory Issues in Real Estate Private Equity Finance
- Real Estate Private Equity Fund Formation and Operation
- Plus Pre-conference Workshop: Resolving Distressed Debt in the PERE Market
For more information, including how to register, visit iGlobal Forum 5th Real Estate Private Equity Summit website.