Loeb & Loeb LLP and BRIC Business Forum present BRICS CONNECT 2011 India Summit.
Join us at a networking event for industry insiders to discuss the current state of the market in India and discover exciting prospects for investment or collaboration.
The BRICS Connect 2011 India Summit will feature an India risk overview by Sanjay Kedia, Country Head and CEO of Marsh India Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd, who oversees the management and growth of Marsh's business in India. Gautam Gandhi, head of business development at Google India will give the evening's keynote address. He is responsible for identifying new business opportunities that can help Google further drive its objectives in India, including management of early-stage partnerships, explorations and technology licensing.
After the keynote address, select high-growth Indian companies will present their businesses. The evening will conclude with a networking cocktail reception.
BRICS Connect works with mid-market firms in BRICS countries and the US to achieve revenue growth through acquisitions, collaboration, joint ventures, investments and strategic partnerships. BRICS Connect creates opportunities by facilitating and executing development deals between mid-market companies to enhance the financial profiles and long-term brand value of clients. This includes access to entrepreneurs and promoters in the mid-market space, venture and private equity sources, leading investment bankers, and other financial leaders. BRICS Connect is initially focused primarily on the US and BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa). For more information, see www.bricsconnect.com.
|5:30-6:30 PM||Registration and networking (cocktails will be served)|
Opening remarks by Joseph Daniels, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP
|6:40-6:50 PM||India risk overview by Sanjay Kedia, Country Head and CEO, Marsh India Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd|
|6:50-7:10 PM||Keynote address by Gautam Gandhi, New Business Development, Google India|
|7:10-8:25 PM||Brief presentations by Indian companies (see list below)|
|8:25-8:30 PM||Closing remarks by Bharat Ramani, Managing Partner, BRICS Connect|
|8:30-9:30 PM||Cocktail reception|
- Micro Technologies (India) Ltd. is a a leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of advanced security devices for its clients worldwide. Its product lines include a comprehensive suite of security, lifestyle and life support systems and web-based software. Micro Technologies was a recipient of the Forbes “Best Under A Billion” award in 2009 and 2010, and the Deloitte “Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific” award from 2008-2010.
- PubMatic provides an ad monetization and management solution that combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web's premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand. PubMatic operates out of seven offices worldwide and has many leading online publishers as clients, such as The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
- Kaveri Credits (India) Private Limited is a unique micro-finance institution that enables micro entrepreneurs in rural and semi-urban areas to access credit along with entrepreneurial skill development and scaling up through business growth.
- Learnhive is an online learning community comprised of students (K through 12), parents, tutors and educational content creators. Its goal is to enrich the curriculum based learning experience of the students and to make learning more fun and effective. Learnhive’s Personal Concept Tutor is its flagship product that leverages technology innovatively to create a customizable and immersive learning experience for students.
- Ahimsa Brands owns, licenses and operates a select portfolio of established, scalable international food and beverage brands, including Le Pain Quotidien, which fill India’s increasingly cosmopolitan population’s demand for high quality, moderately priced, fresh-casual international restaurant offerings.