Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to be a sponsor of Media & Money for the third year in a row.
From the Media & Money site:
The 3rd Annual Media and Money Conference, hosted by the Nielsen Company and Dow Jones, brings together the very best, most important and forward-thinking leaders in media, entertainment and finance. This conference will provide an honest, executive-level examination of the evolving media and entertainment landscape.
The 2009 event will cover:
- How media and entertainment companies are evolving to face their competition and the challenging economy
- The types of acquisitions that both sector investors and companies are looking to do
- The steps that both media and entertainment companies are taking and should take to protect and capitalize on their intellectual property
- An understanding of what role social media can and will truly play for advertisers
- Perspective on the startups that are changing or likely to change the media and entertainment landscape
- Whether taking products directly to the consumer will help save not only companies