345 Park Avenue
New York, NY
Chair, Technology and Outsourcing Practice Group
Kenneth Adler specializes in complex global and domestic outsourcing and technology transactions. With over 25 years of experience, his practice includes drafting and negotiating all types of outsourcing and technology agreements, including business process and information technology outsourcings. He has significant experience addressing the creation of, and strategies relating to, cloud computing, multi-sourced environments, as well as renegotiation and termination of existing outsourcing and IT related agreements.
Mr. Adler regularly assists clients with respect to outsourcing strategies, including to near-shore and off-shore destinations, and emerging outsourcing locales. His practice also includes advising clients on data security and privacy matters, and all facets of technology transactions and sourcing, including with respect to e-commerce, information technology, emerging technologies, telecommunications and computer law, and on related intellectual property, privacy and data security issues.
Mr. Adler represents clients across all industry sectors, including in the financial, insurance, retail, consumer products, healthcare and technology industries in large-scale, complex outsourcing and technology sourcing, licensing and system development and integration agreements. He has completed numerous BPO and ITO transactions, including outsourcings related to infrastructure (including data center, desktop, help-desk, telecommunications and networks), applications development and maintenance, call center, hosting, co-location, claims processing, securities and banking back-office functions, human resources, finance and accounting, logistics, real estate and facilities management.
Prior Work Experience
Prior to joining Loeb & Loeb LLP, Mr. Adler was the Chair of the Outsourcing Group at Thelen Reid Brown Raysman & Steiner LLP.
- Speaker, Outsourcing Institute - BPO Innovations Conference (November 13, 2013)
- Speaker, The Outsourcing Institute Service Provider Summit (August 13, 2013)
- Speaker, Got Cloud? Optimizing Your New Cloud Portfolio to Mitigate Your Risks (August 6, 2013)
- Speaker, FSOkx Seventh Annual Financial Services Outsourcing Forum (June 6, 2013)
- Speaker, Outsourcing in Financial Services (January 23, 2013)
- Speaker, Connecticut Law Tribune In-House Counsel December CLE (December 11, 2012)
- Speaker, The Outsourcing Institute Service Provider Summit Series: Sales Readiness 2013 (December 6, 2012)
- Speaker, Sourcing Interest Group Global Leadership Summit (October 9-11, 2012)
- Named in Who's Who Legal International: Internet, E-Commerce and Data Protection, published by Law Business Research Limited (2009-2013 editions)
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Technology Law, The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc. (2011-2014 editions)
- Named in PLC Which Lawyer?, as Recommended in Outsourcing (2009-2012 editions)
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Technology: Outsourcing, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2010 and 2012-2013 editions)
- Named in PLC Which Lawyer?, as Recommended in Information Technology (2009)
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in National Outsourcing, (2007-2013 editions)
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in New York Technology & IT Outsourcing, (2007-2013 editions)
- Named in "Chambers Global, The World's Leading Lawyers for Business" in United States of America Outsourcing (2010-2013 editions)
- Named "New York Super Lawyer" in Information Technology/Outsourcing and Intellectual Property by Thomson Reuters (2006-2013 editions)
George Washington University Law School, J.D., 1986
Union College, B.S., 1983, cum laude
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York