345 Park Avenue
New York, NY
10100 Santa Monica Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
Chief Marketing Officer
As Loeb & Loeb's Chief Marketing Officer, Jennifer Manton leads the firm's marketing and business development initiatives. She works closely with the firm's multidisciplinary industry and practice groups on developing and implementing marketing and business development plans. In addition, Jennifer oversees efforts to expand and improve relationships with existing clients and to engage new clients. Jennifer also directs all aspects of the firm's branding and marketing strategy, including media relations, advertising, and online marketing efforts, as well as internal and external communications.
Jennifer has 20 years of experience in professional services marketing having developed and implemented numerous marketing, business development and client service initiatives in her career. She served as the President of the Legal Marketing Association (LMA) in 2009 and has been actively involved as a volunteer and leader in the Association since founding the Pittsburgh Chapter of the LMA in 1998. She is a frequent speaker and author of legal marketing and business development topics and is a 2011 inductee into the College of Law Practice Management.
Jennifer earned a Bachelor of Science in Journalism from West Virginia University’s Perley Isaac Reed School of Journalism in 1991. She was honored to be invited to deliver the School of Journalism’s convocation speech to its December graduates in 2009. Jennifer lives in New York City.
- Speaker, Positioning With Your Executive Team, Information Management Evolution Conference (April 25, 2013)
- Speaker, Create Content That Matters: Creating Influential Content to Market Your Brand and Develop Business, Legal Marketing Association - New York Chapter Meeting, New York, New York (March 21, 2013)
- Author, The Sustainable CMO, Strategies: The Journal of Legal Marketing (July 2012)
- Speaker, The Implications of Social Media – Opportunities for Business Development and Risks, 2nd Annual CFO/CIO/COO Forum, New York, New York (June 6, 2012)
- Speaker, Achieving Measurable Lead Generation, Increased Brand Awareness and Business Development through Social Media, Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference, Grapevine, Texas (March 16, 2012)
- Speaker, Competitive Intelligence in the Modern Law Firm, AMA Executive Conference Center, New York, New York (June 9, 2011)
- Speaker, Marketing and Business Development: Integrated Marketing and Communications in a Law Firm, Fordham University School of Law (April 2011)
- Moderator, Core Competencies for Marketing Professionals: How to Manage Your Career in a Changing Marketplace, New York, New York (March 15, 2011)
- Member, West Virginia University Perley Isaac Reed School of Journalism Visiting Committee (2012-Present)
Fellow, The College of Law Practice Management (2011 inductee)
President, Legal Marketing Association (2009)
Co-chair, Legal Marketing Association 2007 Annual Conference and Exposition
President, Legal Marketing Association - New York Chapter (2003)
Founder and President, Legal Marketing Association - Pittsburgh Chapter (1997-1999)
West Virginia University, Bachelor of Science, Journalism, 1991,
Specializing in Public Relations