Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the DealFlow Reverse Merger Conference 2010 where partner Mitch Nussbaum is speaking on a panel titled: Recovery in China: Exploring Market Activity and Current Trends.
From the conference website:
- The Capital Pool Company (CPC) Program: Canada's Alternative Listing Option
- Cross-Border Financing Opportunities: Tapping Canadian Investors for Capital
- Recovery in China: Exploring Market Activity and Current Trends
- Moving Your Company from the Bulletin Board to a Senior Exchange
- Accounting: Financial Statement Requirements
- The State of the Canadian Market
- Recent Trends: Deal Terms, Pricing and Analysis
- Exploring the Canadian Regulatory Landscape
- Frontier Markets: Exploring International Deals Outside of the U.S. and China
- U.S. Legal & Regulatory Update
- What is the Future of the Bulletin Board PIPE?
- China: Listing Options on China's Domestic Stock Exchanges
- What Is the Value of Form 10 Shells?
- Company Management Teams
- Structured Finance and Private Equity Investors
- Investment Bankers
- PIPE Investors
- Accountants & Attorneys
- Equity Analysts
- Investor Relations Professionals
Recovery in China: Exploring Market Activity and Current Trends
11:50 - 12:40 PM
Twenty Chinese companies came to market via reverse mergers in the first quarter. Still others have taken on follow-on financings or jumped to higher exchanges. Deal sizes are growing across the board, and changes occurring in the industry show maturation, sophistication and diversity. This panel examines the recent trends and market activity in China and what this means for the reverse merger business.
CROCKER COULSON, CCG
CHARLES LI, Han Kun Law
GORDON MCBEAN, Euro Pacific Capital
COREY MITCHELL, Trillion Growth China
MITCH NUSSBAUM, Loeb & Loeb
For more information and to register, please see the conference website