We have been involved in all aspects of information technology transactions, including those involving IT infrastructure equipment and services, enterprise software, telecommunications products and services, emerging technologies, and general business software. We are also pioneers in cloud computing and have negotiated a variety of transactions involving Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions.
Our technology capabilities encompass:
- Technology licensing, acquisition, development and implementation
- Technology-enabled transactions
- System development and integration agreements
- Enterprise technology procurement
- Strategic planning
- Best practice and market trend identification
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- Intellectual property issues
- Privacy and data security issues
- Dispute resolution
Loeb & Loeb’s attorneys have been handling ITO and BPO deals since well before the term “outsourcing” became part of today’s business lexicon. Our experience spans virtually all categories of outsourcing transactions, including those involving hosting and co-location, call centers, distribution and fulfillment, human resources, claims processing, back-office functions, finance and accounting, applications development and maintenance, and facilities and real estate management.
The legal services we offer are designed to address a broad array of legal and business issues that confront today’s buyers and sellers of outsourcing services. These include matters relating to:
- Onshore, near-shore and offshore solutions
- Cloud-based service offerings
- Multi-sourced environments
- Renegotiation/exit strategies
- Dispute resolution
- Labor and employment
- Privacy and data security
- Intellectual property
- Strategies to address mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
Our attorneys have substantial experience with all the major service providers and many niche service providers. We consider ourselves deal enablers, employing a structured yet flexible approach to outsourcing that facilitates collaboration among our clients, their sourcing advisors and prospective suppliers. We strive to maintain focus on the commercial goals of all parties in a transaction and are committed to adding value throughout every stage of a deal.
Loeb & Loeb’s Technology and Outsourcing Practice serves clients across all industry sectors, including insurance, financial services, healthcare, IT, telecommunications, and media and entertainment. We have represented many Fortune 100 companies as well as numerous mid-market companies as they looked to fuel their growth through strategic IT and outsourcing relationships.