The CFPB Company Portal — It’s Your Company’s Radar
December 5, 2012
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Click PLAY for on-demand access to the recording of the West LegalEdcenter webinar, "The CFPB Company Portal — It’s Your Company’s Radar," featuring Loeb partners Michael Mallow and Michael Thurman.
From the program website:
One of the more intriguing concepts that accompanied the CFPB’s creation was the agency’s announced plan to establish “company portals” to facilitate direct resolutions of consumers’ complaints. This presentation will provide an overview of how the CFPB’s company portal program works, discuss the potential upsides and downsides of participating and suggest ways that companies can use the program to help them establish a positive working relationship with this powerful new regulator. Takeaways and learning objectives include:
- How the Company Portal program differs from traditional regulatory complaint collection programs
- The objectives of the Company Portal program and how it works
- Benefits of participating in the program
- Potential downsides of the portal program
- A description of the CFPB’s new “Government Portal”
- How and why it makes sense to participate in the company portal program
To obtain CLE credit, please view the recording through the West LegalEdcenter subscriber website. Non-subscribers can receive a special 50% discount on the program by creating a free account and registering using discount code CFPBVID50.